Monday, July 23, 2007

Tim & Stephanie's Wedding!

Stan and I had a B-L-A-S-T at Tim and Steph's wedding this Saturday! I don't think we've ever had such a fun, zany wedding party to hang out with all day - they were the BEST!

2 years ago I shot Steph's sister Judi's wedding and I was SO excited when they called me to tell me that Stephanie was engaged and that they wanted me to shoot her wedding, too. I had so much fun with this awesome group of family and friends the first time - what a treat it was to get to see them all again!

Tim & Steph - thank you so much for having Stan and I there to share this amazing day with you! And to all the wedding party members: thank you for making us feel like a part of your crazy group and being willing to do all kinds of wild stuff, all for the sake of awesome pictures! :)

I loved Stephanie's gorgeous Vera Wang shoes.....unfortunately they were too small for me or I would have taken them! :)






Their ring bearer was AMAZING! First of all, he was the cutest thing in the whole universe. He loved to make faces every time he was around our cameras. In this picture, he is actually looking at Stan's camera over to the side as he's walking down the isle - I loved it!












Her flowers were gorgeous. If I find out who did them, I'll let you know! I didn't taste the cakes, but they looked soo good!


Tim and Stephanie sat down and ate as soon as they got to their reception so that they could start mingling with their guests quickly. They had a private dinner in a separate room and Stan and I walked up to get a couple of shots of them. When we rounded the corner to the room this is what we saw. They are so good together and so in love!


The girls were so full of energy (and lovely fruity drinks :) ) so we took advantage of their excitement and got a ton of cute shots of them all together. We only had one major jumping mishap, but ladies, wouldn't you agree it was completely worth the photographic evidence we collected?! ;)






The guys were all so handsome

(FYI - yes, they are on both sides of a MOVING escalator. awesome.)



In this shot, grandma is telling me about how the lady on her purse is actually her. She had a fabulous sense of humor and told me several un-repeatable jokes throughout the night!


Recipients of the "most amazing dancers" award of the night:


runners up:








10 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow, Stacy. That last shot is AMAZING.

Stacy Cross said...

Thanks, Dore! :) Hope you're doing well! I saw a girl that looked just like you the other day - haha!

Anonymous said...

beautiful wedding:) sweet ending shot.

Kelly Park Photography said...

These are beautiful Stacy...I especially enjoy your commentary and Grandma's purse! The last shot is stunning! Wonderful Job!

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

ALL of these photos ROCKKKKKKKKKKK!! That last shot kicks major booty. Love the shoe shot, too!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

Hey look....could you stop posting such great images so the other photographers can feel they they are good at what they do. I mean we all know you are the best....but Jeez! Love these as I love the rest!

Stacy Cross said...

Rachel - you're soooo silly. :) Hey - BTW, you may want to check back tomorrow for a planned special event on the blog! :)

Jake Holt Photography said...

Was that really her purse? If so, she's one cool Granny. Love the last shot as well!

Stacy Cross said...

Yes, that was really her purse! I cannot tell you how hilarious she was. :) She and I bonded 2 years ago at Judi's wedding, so it was quite the fun reunion!

Shan Renee said...

Gorgeous work! I really love all the bridesmaid, groomsmen, and detail shots. Great emotion as well!

Labels