Monday, July 02, 2007

Kasey & Shelby's Wedding!

I've been waiting for Kasey & Shelby's wedding for so long and I could not wait any longer by the time this weekend got here! :) Ever since I met Shelby and Kasey back in January, I have been daydreaming about what their wedding images would look like and I am pleased to say that they turned out great! We all had such a wonderful time on Saturday celebrating this incredible couple. Kasey, Shelby, and family - yall know I love you! It was such an honor to share the day with you and we had so much fun!

Here's a few highlights from the day:











































































12 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow! Impressive. I love the one of the bridesmaids with umbrellas. And the one with the girls in the limo. Awesome.

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

These are GREAT! Loooove the bridesmaids with the umbrellas! You rock Stacy!!

Anonymous said...

You did an amazing job Stacy! What a beautiful bride!!

Mary Marantz said...

gorgeous!! the getting ready pictures are just incredible! I love that one with the guy putting on the tie in front of the map. so rich!

M:)

Communication Created said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Fluharty said...

WOW.. what a great set of photos! They are gonna love these forever. I have to agree that I really love the one of the bridesmaids with the umbrellas. So much personality.
Thanks for sharing!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

I Love Love Love these pictures...they are going to be so pleased. So I am probably going to start stalking your page....hope that isnt a problem...can't wait to see what you do next.

Berry Creek Country Club said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abcdef said...

I'm loving all of these. Beautiful. I have a love for umbrellas and parasols, so I LOVE the candid shot you did the umbrella.

Ginger Murray said...

What beautiful photos... and the bride was STUNNING!
I bet their wedding was a blast to shoot!

Davina said...

That inside the limo shot and the sparklers are just fabulous images. You do such a beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

WOW... Stacy, you are so amazing. Not only are the pictures beautiful but you where a huge blessing and a blast to have at our wedding. The pictures are breath taking! We will definitely recommend any bride and groom to you!

We love you, The Bride and Groom!

Labels