Friday, July 20, 2007

Ben is 6 months old!

Today I got to drive over to our cousins Jeff & Victoria's house to take another set in our installment of first year pictures of sweet, handsome Ben! You can see our previous sessions here on the blog - just look for Ben's name.

Today was so fun and I just cherish the times I get to capture my favorite little guy. :) He has been such an awesome and exciting addition to our family and we cannot even remember what it was like without him! Anyway, here are a few of my favorites from the day.

I also wanted to say hi to Bernie, Carol, Carla, Tom, and Grandma, who assuredly will be checking the blog! :) Love you all!













I found out today that one of the frustrations of being a baby is that you have a big, fat, chubby finger to pick your nose with, but your nostrils are smaller, so it's harder to fit the finger in! :)










3 comments :

فهیم said...

beautifulllllllllllllllllllllll
I love them...........
goood joooob

Kelly Park Photography said...

Stacey...these are beautiful! Great captures!!!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Beautiful photos Stacy! You really captured his baby-ness.

Labels