Sunday, July 08, 2007

Lelo and Shannon's Wedding!

Oh man, how I love this couple! Stan and I could not have spent our 7/7/07 with a more wonderful group of people. It was a blessing to be a part of Shannon and Lelo's big day - they are incredibly sweet and they know how to party! :) I really cannot begin to tell you how many fun shots we got from their day. I am going to share a lot of them, but these don't even do justice to how many fabulous moments there were!

Lindy and her girls from 36th Street Weddings did an amazing job coordinating this gorgeous wedding at Laguna Gloria. Stan and I were not surprised by how smoothly everything went - we've known Lindy and Resha for a long time and these ladies are totally phenomenal at their job. If any of you are looking for a coordinator, these girls are fantastic and I highly recommend them!

One cool thing about this wedding is that you could tell that every single detail was thought of coordinated so beautifully. Everything looked, smelled, sounded, and tasted so good! Shannon and Lelo had a kickin' band called Alterego and I totally fell in love with them - they rocked so hard! The flowers were done by Jennifer's Gardens and they were breathtaking. Cakes by Design took care of the cake and people, I have tasted a LOT of cakes in my day, and this cake was GOOOOOOD. :) I just wanted to brag a bit on these vendors because they were all wonderful and I was so impressed!

Anyway, back to Shannon and Lelo. :) Stan and I had such a blast shooting this wedding - what a joy it is to do what we do!

Here's a few of my favorites from the day - enjoy!









Shannon letting us know that she was ready to go


A special moment with her sister, Tricia, before she walked down the isle


A few details










Stan got this awesome shot of Lelo's Dad tying his tie - priceless!


Lelo awaiting Shannon with his Dad as his best man by his side




The ring bearer had THIS incentive awaiting him at the end of the isle! :)


Thank you, Lord, for this awesome lighting!
















Throw in a bit of photo-j here :)




How awesome is this getaway car?!














16 comments :

Unknown said...

I was taking mental notes as I scrolled down the photos to make note of my favorite picks but I ran out of memory space in my brain! There were so many great photos.

The black and white dip, the boy licking the lolly pop, the rings and shoes, the black and white hug, the black and white dance, the boys in the group pic, the bride on the step, the pic in front of the car...

I am sure I forgot something. Very nice job.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! There are way too many good ones to name. You are great!

Justin Marantz said...

beautiful stuff! I totally agree with Jason...I was trying to remember all of them and there were just wayyy too many! I love the lollipop shot and the one of her sitting on the steps! The ring shot is amazing too! awesome, awesome job!!

Jeff said...

The shot down the aisle rocks my socks off :) Awesome, as usual!

Schmitt Photography said...

dude, great work.

my favorites are what ever ones stan took

tyler

Lauren said...

I love the emotion you captured in these shots. And the bright colors, too! Great job!

rowena said...

Wow Stacy, as usual your work is so beautiful. Love, love, love the sun flares!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,
You did such a great job. You were lots of fun and we felt like we had a friend with us rather than a photographer. Thanks for everything and for your great eye!
Tricia (Shannon's sister)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tyler. I knew I liked you.

Anonymous said...

awesome... beautiful... and very vibrant! great work!

(steve from dallas).

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacy!

I was thinking about you today and decided to google you so I could see your website!! These pictures are GORGEOUS!!! You are awesome!

فهیم said...

nice photos
esp. that shoes , this framing is excellent..
love it

The Riddells said...

These are awesome! Plus, I know you and Stan had a blast taking them and you can really tell. I can't wait to see the rest!

Amy Martin said...

These are great girl! The lighting is beautifullll in the garden :)

Stacy Cross said...

Gosh....thank you all soooo much for your kind words! I have to say that Stan took about 50% of these pics and it is so wonderful to have such a talented man by my side! I've heard lots of great feedback, but the Bride & Groom are on their spectacular honeymoon, and they are my true test, so hopefully we'll hear from them soon! ;)

Much love,
Stacy

Jillian Kay said...

wow, this has got to be the most colorful delicious wedding ever!! I hope you're submitting these to magazines. absolutely amazing job capturing the color with wonderful light. loooove!

Labels