Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stan makes Tamales!

The other night I was walking around the house, doing normal stuff, and Stan (our of nowhere) is like, "Aren't you going to take any pictures of me making tamales?!" Okay then. So I decided that this would be a good time for me to practice a little with my wide angle lens. After seeing Stan's pictures that he took with it last Saturday, I realized I really want to get as good as him at it!

So, without further ado, here's Stan's tamale making pictures!









And, yes, Cortney, Buddy did get to help. :) Look how trippy he looks with the wide angle - soooo cute!

7 comments :

Ginger Murray said...

I LOVE food pictures!
Those look SO tasty... Makes me wish you were right next store so I could come over and steal them! haha!
I would steal the pooch, as well. What a cutie!

Stacy Cross said...

Ginger - everytime he makes tamales he makes like 6 dozen of them and frezzes a whole bunch of them, so when you come to Austin, you MUST come by and have some! :)

Anonymous said...

they look yummy!

miss you bunches~!~
- tessa sue

Anonymous said...

So, yeah...what time is dinner?

Jillian Kay said...

that stove reflection shot ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

i am now tired of tamales. This is upsetting as I still have five pounds of masa to use for more yet unmade tamales. I need to make one, gigantic tamale, and call it done. I just need a corn husk the size of a blanket.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I was looking for a picture of Buddy to steal for my blog and JUST saw this entry. How did I miss it?!?!

Labels