Thursday, July 12, 2007

Photographer Ladies Unite!

Last night I had an awesome time with a bunch of my photographer gal friends! We met for dinner at Guerro's on South Congress and it was so fun - we just laughed the whole time. :) It's so fun getting to know other local photographers and making friendships with them. It seems like, in the past, photographers would just be all about competition and would not even acknowledge each other and now I am so blessed to say it is not this way with my friends! They're all so sweet and we just all want the best for each other, so it's awesome! It was also exciting to be surrounded by so much talent - these girls are great!

Of course, we're photographers, so we had to get a couple of group shots. :)



10 comments :

Amy DeYoung said...

Love the crazy chicas!! I'll fit right in :) Thanks so much for the invite and looking forward to next time!

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Oh my GOOOOODNESS, I look SILLY! That was so much fun ... we definitely need to keep getting together! Thanks for being our Fred :)

Stacy Cross said...

Agggghhhh, I'm not the Fred!!!!!! :) hehe

Courtney Sprague said...

You...are...awesome!!! :) I love it! Thanks for planning such good times!

Anonymous said...

BOOOOO! Where was MY invitation, Miss Stacy?!

And, at least have a code word for you-know-who...the President of the Club's name is "Harold" when I am speaking of him! =)

Stacy Cross said...

Hahahahahaha, Kate! :) I totally would have invited you if you didn't live 5 hours away you crazy lady! :) We felt you there in spirit!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you gals! Can't wait to do it again!

kelliefinch said...

Stacy.. I knew you would be the first to blog! I can always count on you...
And of course, we will be the last :)
You girls were so fun.. I can't wait to do it again.

Unknown said...

Crazy chicks! That is funny. Looks like you have some awesome friends!

Labels