Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love rain!

Man, it is totally pouring at my house right now and I love it! I had several errands that I needed to run, but I decided to do those tomorrow and do more office work today because of the weather. However, more than anything, I am struggling to stay awake! For some reason, when it rains, all I want to do is sleep. I've heard that this is pretty common . . . so I'm wondering how anything has gotten done in Austin in the last few weeks - it has rained almost every single day!

Okay, enough of that. I'm going to go back to my office work . . . but maybe I'll sit down on the couch for just a minute first . . . by the window . . . under a blanket . . . with the lights off. :)

1 comments :

Amy DeYoung said...

I am wondering the same thing... nap time ;)

Labels