Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot stuffs alert - haha!



Stan and I are:

1) Rarely really dressed up
2) Rarely really dressed up and in the same place
3) Rarely really dressed up and in the same place where someone has a camera
4) Always red-eyed in pictures

. . . oh well, 3 out of 4 is not that bad!

We're actually dressed up and in the same place almost every weekend, but that's when we're shooting a wedding and nobody really wants to take pictures of the photographers. Hey - wait a second - come to think of it, I get my picture taken a LOT when I'm shooting a wedding, but I never see the pictures people take. If you have taken a picture of me at a wedding in the past year, please email it to me and I'll post it up here on the blog! :)

So anyway, I was browsing through the Austin Wedding Guide (I advertise with them) website and I stumbled across this picture of us from the June Bridal Extravaganza in our booth! I love it because you can see how handsome my Stan is! :)

1 comments :

Nat said...

You guys look like a beautiful, happy couple!

Labels