Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Behind the scenes!

A day in the life of a wedding photographer:

1) Wake up, have a cup of coffee, plan for the day.

2) Gather and organize equipment, pack bags.

3) Drive to event location, find bride, begin taking pictures.

4) Take pictures throughout wedding and reception, eat cake, drink water.

5) Go to afterparty and jump on trampoline with groom.

WHAT?! Yes, that's right!

One thing I did not mention yesterday (because I thought it deserved it's own day) is that after Dustin and Whitney's wedding, they very awesomely invited Stan and I to their after-party at a friend's house and, of course, we went. We only stayed for a short time, but we had fun and we really appreciated the invite and the hosts opening their gorgeous home to us.

People, do NOT put me within near proximity to a trampoline and expect me not to jump on it! And, I was delighted to find that Dustin is just like me - only extremely acrobatic and coordinated. But he loves jumping on the trampoline, so Stan got these awesome shots of the two of us jumping together!

This is not going to turn out well


Dustin did flips all over the place with perfect form. He was a cheerleader in college (cheater!)


Why am I always about to land on my head or my back??


5 comments :

Anonymous said...

haha you're a nut ball. you need to talk stan into getting you a trampoline for christmas!

فهیم said...

last one is funny ! I like them, good idea!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are funny! It has been way too long since I have been on a trampoline.

You must be a great photographer for them to invite you to hang out!

Unknown said...

Looks like you were haveing fun. Beautiful wedding also.

Anonymous said...

Ouch,
when you break a leg I'll 2nd for you so you don't have to run after your brides and grooms:)

Labels