Monday, July 30, 2007

Kevin & Misty's Wedding!

I love Kevin and Misty! :)

I had a great time on Saturday at their wedding and my good pal and fellow pro photog, Tyler Schmitt, graced me with his presence to help me capture their day. Hey may put some of the pictures he took up on his blog soon. Oh, and today is his Birthday, so send him a cake or something! ;)

Despite the fact that Misty was incredibly ill and almost had to postpone her wedding due to a terrible case of food poisoning, she was such a champ and went through the day with nothing but smiles. Amazingly, though she felt awful, she looked absolutely, drop-dead, stunningly gorgeous!

Kevin and Misty - I hope yall have an awesome honeymoon and it was such a joy to spend your big day with you! :) See you soon! Love, Stacy

I've become a major sucker for cute wedding shoes . . . can't help it.






A prayer for Misty's healing and for a beautiful wedding day. This was moments before the ceremony.








Sweet, wonderful Grandpa. :) I fell in love.


Misty and her lovely mom.




















Grandpa got out on the dance floor and it was awesome!


















8 comments :

Jeff said...

That shoe shot is great! Love it :) And the one of Kevin kissing her chin, with the sun in the back...A*M*A*Z*I*N*G :) Come hang out in San Diego.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I LOVE the 7th one where he's kissing her chin/neck. So cute Stac!

rowena said...

You captured the wedding splendidly! I love the one with the beams on the ceiling forming a cross, kewl!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bouquet toss...you have got to enter that in a contest. Also adore the last 3 (including the dancing combo)...gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Wow, that flower girl and jr bridesmaid sure are cute! hahaha! Thanks for the great job you did this weekend! I can't wait to see all of the pics! r

Ginger Murray said...

That second shot, and the 5th to last shot... both have similar color tones.. I love those ones!
And the one where her, I assume, grandpa is kissing her on the cheek... aww!

Ginger Murray said...

oh, I mean the 4th to last shot that has that same colortone--

But yeah, dude.. really great crisp shots of the reception too! Looks like everyone had a blast!

Unknown said...

So sweet! (I love Grandpa!!) The one in the field is classic! These are all beautiful!!

Labels