Thursday, July 05, 2007

Published in the Austin American-Statesman!

This is SO exciting! :) Do you guys remember my Trash the Dress session with Clark and Natalie from a couple of weeks ago? Well, one thing I did not mention is that Marques Harper, the lead fashion writer for the Statesman, came along on the photo shoot with us so that he could write an article about this new trend! It was so great to have him there and to hear how fun he thought the whole experience was.

The article appeared on Statesman.com today and you can read it by following this *link*. I believe that it will also be in the paper on Sunday, so of course, you know I have to buy like 20 of them to give out to my family. :) *EDIT* It is in the paper today! Just found out! *

Anyway, I just thought I would share this very exciting news! Thank you all for supporting me and being my friend, whether in real life or this Internet land. :) Your blog comments and encouragements have meant so much and it is wonderful to have folks that can be excited with me about fun photography opportunities like this.

Much love,
Stacy

*PS - I discovered something REALLY funny. If you go to the Statesman article online, click on the icon that says "Click-2-Listen". It will give you the audio version of the article, but it's done by a robot-lady and it's really hilarious to listen to. :) I just downloaded it to my iTunes so I can enjoy it again and again!

8 comments :

Steph said...

Congrats Stacy!! I am soo excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stacy, that's awesome!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

What a great article! I also love the idea about donating the dress....what a great thing!

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

Great photos!! Congratulations!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome! Totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yay Stacy! Congrats to you!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!!!

- krissy

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! One of my mom's friends sent this to me, not knowing that we know each other. How WEIRD is that??? We must be soul sisters or something. Anywho, CON-freaking-GRATULATIONS, homey!

I know you are editing, so send me an email to let me know when I can call ya to catch up!!!

Labels