Sunday, August 12, 2007

This makes my week. :)

I received not one, but two heartfelt thank-you letters from clients last week, which is always something that means so much to me. I keep your letters and read them over again so many times. My heart is filled with gratitude, love, and joy everytime I get a letter like this:

"Dear Stacy,

You are the bomb-diggity! I cannot begin to tell you how much we LOVE the pictures. They are beyond good . . . they are incredible! I know we will enjoy looking at them for the rest of our lives.

I also wanted to thank you for everything you did during the ceremony as well . . . I think you were the only person who really calmed me down. Thank you so much for that.

I cannot wait to do future family shoots with you. You better not go anywhere! :)

Thank you for all the hard work you put in to capture the most special day of our lives. We will cherish the photos forever.

Best wishes,

{Bride & Groom}"


To my new friends -

The pleasure was all mine. :) You two have been a constant reminder to me of how much joy I find in what I do. I am so happy for both of you and and I pray that you will grow together in love and depth of intimacy for the rest of your lives.

Love,
SC

PS - it warms my heart that you used the word bomb-diggity to describe me. All of my life, I have aspired to reach towards bomb-diggityness, so this is a huge honor. :)

0 comments :

Labels