Saturday, August 04, 2007

New tradition: Saturday morning artsy pictures!

So, I've decided that every Saturday morning (except when I'm on vay-cay of course!) I am going to post a more artsy-type picture from one of my most recent weddings. :)

Without further ado, here's the 1st weekly artsy pic from Tim and Stephanie's wedding:



Feel free to let me know what you think!

Today Stan and I are shooting Bob and Catherine's wedding at St. Luke's on the Lake and their reception at Carmello's. We can't wait to share their pictures. :)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments :

Amy Martin said...

Cool shot!

Anonymous said...

Greatness, Stacy!

Shara Lana said...

Love them!!! You helped to make their memories BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is VERY cool and I'm all for any new weekly tradition that give me more of your pictures to look at! :)

Jeff said...

ohmygoodness.

Anonymous said...

That's one sweet shot!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Love this photo!!

Labels