Thursday, August 23, 2007

Clayton & Cynthia: Engaged!

I'm a little late in posting pictures from Cynthia & Clayton's engagement session because I did things out of order and designed their guestbook right away because they're getting married SOOON! :) They contacted me just a couple of weeks ago about their Labor Day (Sept 3rd) wedding and booked me and I could not be happier! These two are so sweet, silly, zainy, and in love. :) They came to their engagement session with some seriously fun ideas - including pretending to get tattoos at a tattoo parlor. This is funny because they're ministers, so their congregation is going to LOOOVE these pics!









3 comments :

Berry Creek Country Club said...

Ummm if I told you I loved the pictures would you believe me? Umm ok well I do!

Nat said...

I love the colors in these photos!!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

They are cute. I love the tat pictures. Especially how she is kissing his hand while he's getting tatted up! HAHAHAHAHA! Good job Stacy!

Labels