Friday, August 10, 2007

How awesome! :)

I am just completely beside myself right now.

My dear, longtime friend Megan just got engaged to an absolutely wonderful, incredibly guy named Jimmy. Megan actually is the one who shot MY wedding and she just called me today to ask me to shoot her wedding. :) I was almost (but not quite) speechless and deeply honored to say YES YES YES! How cool is that? I just think it's so incredible!

I also just finished shooting Crystal and Kevin's Engagement pics and we had a wonderful time. I truly love these two so much. They are such naturals for the camera and completely in love with each other. What a joy it is to capture that for them!

Many pics coming very soon!

Love
Stacy

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is when I started reading your blog. ;)

Labels