Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Friday!

I hope all of you are planning a fabulous holiday weekend! Stan and I are going to be very busy, but it will be so fun. :) We have 2 weddings, one barge party, one church hoe down :), and lots of reading about little kid illnesses (for me). We start the weekend off with Eric and Nikki's fabulous wedding out at Vintage Villas tonight. Many pictures coming soon!

Love
Stacy

PS - here's a pic of Nikki & Eric


PPS - here's a couple of the pictures from when we went out for our Anniversary a few weeks back. We did lots of these silly self-portraits! :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Look at you with straight hair. Too cute. I like that Stan Cross - he's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Good God, you couldn't have picked a better partner in crime. Sutphen's love the Cross's

Stacy Cross said...

Crosses love the Sutphens......almost too much. :) Let's party this Sunday, k??

Jennifer Nichols said...

Awww...y'all are too cute! Oh, and I love that engagement photo, I'm sure you'll get some amazing photos at their wedding. They're lucky to have ya! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

such cuties!! have a fabulous weekend!! can't wait to see the pictures.

elizabeth said...

Stan said I have to tell you on your blog and not on the phone that your hair is stinkin' adorable in the photos! So there you go.

Labels