Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Smith Family Portraits

The other day I got together with one of my dearest friends, Cortney, and her lovely family for some fabulous family portraits. It was a beautiful morning - not too hot yet - and we just enjoyed some time together in the Arboretum. Their newest addition, Cooper, is absolutely as cute as he could be! Matt and Meghann are SUCH great parents - they just love him so much! Grandma and Grandpa were also on hand to cuddle and hug on him and, of course, Aunt Pookie (as Cortney is called) gave him lots of hugs and kisses, too! Here's a few of my favorite pics from the day.























And last, but not least, Cooper made some new friends:


PS - Cortney is my biggest blog reader and such an awesome source of encouragement and support to me in my photography endeavors. :) Thanks, Cortney! Now that I got your family pics up, I'm taking at least a day off the blog! ; )

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

We've been checking a million times today. YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you so much!!!!!! I love you so much!

CGS said...

Stacy, I don't have the words to describe how wonderful those pictures are! I had tears in my eyes when I looked at them. You captured our family so well. Thank you so much!

Texas Granpa said...

Stacy,
You did a fantastic job. Quit your day job and become a full time photographer.
Thank you so much.
Robert (aka Grandpa)

Stacy Cross said...

Robert! You are so silly - I AM full-time! :)
Unless you mean my day job of lookin' good, and if that's the case, there's no WAY I'm quittin' that! haha!

annemariephotography said...

Teach me how you blog so quickly.. I love it!
And I love your new pics even more.

Nat said...

All the images are wonderful! You did such a great job!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Those portraits of Cooper are just tooooo cute!! Great job Stacy!

Unknown said...

I just love that second baby photo! Priceless. If that was my kid I would hang that one on a wall!

Anonymous said...

Ok, break over! Get back to blogging!

Labels