Thursday, August 23, 2007

Richard and Laura Trash the Dress AND My Announcement!

Hey guys -

Well, I guess I'll go ahead and make my big announcement, even though I don't totally have all of the details . . .


Soooo........after reading the article in the Austin-American Statesman about us trashing Natalie & Clark, Fox 7 News contacted me to see if I had another TTD session coming up anytime soon and said they wanted to do a story for their morning show! YIPPEE! So, Dave (the morning show's camera man) came with Laura, Richard, and I to get some footage of our Trash the Dress Session.

Later on, I said, "So, Dave, do you know that they want to do with this footage or when it will run?"

And he said, "Well obviously you'll need to come in to do the live interview in studio and the footage will run then."

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!

That's right folks - I will be interviewed LIVE on Fox 7 News! Woo hoo! My parents are going to be so proud! :) I hesitated to give this news, because I still don't know when I will be on, but I will let you know first, I promise! I'm going to be interviewed by Joe and Katherine - how cool is that (local news celebrities, for those out of town)? :) Anyway, that's the big news - thanks for reading!

By the way, I was thinking this morning about all the terrible things that could happen to make me look like an idiot on their show. Here's my list of top 5 disastrous events that will make me look like a fool:

5) I could get big, welted hives all over my face and neck.
4) I could bite my tongue really hard the night before and then have it be swollen for the interview and not be able to speak normally.
3) I could wake up late and have wet hair for the interview. This is NOT a good look for me.
2) I could need to go potty right in the middle of the interview! (What do they do when they have to go, anyway??)
1) And this is the worst - because those of you who know me know how very possible this is - I could do what I normally do when I get nervous and just keep talking and talking and talking nervously until somebody tells me that we really DO NEED to go to a commercial break. Agh, I am so worried I will do this!!! I am going to really focus on trying not to!

Anyway, that's what's up. :) I will give you more details as soon as I get them! Thanks for being excited for me! :)

(and let's all take a deep sigh of relief that my news is NOT that I'm pregnant. :))

Love
Stacy

PS- oh, geeze, I almost forgot - here's a few of my favorites from Laura & Richard's session. :) I love these two SOOO much!
I shot their wedding in May and they have continued to be some of my biggest cheerleaders ever since. We had so much fun doing this together!













This is my favorite:




9 comments :

Jasmine said...

Hollllllla!! That's awesome news, Stacy!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stacy (and Stan! I am so happy (and excited) for you!

And BTW, I love the TTD pics! Absolutely fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

You are famous!!!!

Oh and speaking as someone who sat next to you at work in the mornings for a very long time I feel that the number 2 concern may be the bigger issue.

You can't put the show on hold and you CAN NOT say, "Joe & Laura, you REALLY don't know how far away the bathroom is in this place." That was freakin' hilarious.

Congrats friend!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo excited for you, girlfriend!

katy said...

Oh my gosh that's AMAZING! Congrats! Your list of worries is hilarious... I'm sure I would be thinking the same thing. Good luck and I'm sure you'd do a fantastic job!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Stacy, that's unbelievable!! Please, please let us know when it will air. I'm sooooo excited for you!!

Courtney Sprague said...

Woo Hoo!!! I miss all the cool stuff when out of town! That's kick a! ;) Has it been on yet? I have to see the recording!!!!! These images are fab!!!! Again, you....are...awwwesome!!!

Berry Creek Country Club said...

It makes me sad that I have not commented on these yet.......They are so great. I love the one where they are walking through the water.....it is wonderful. Congrats on the TV spot. Let us know when it is....although I can't promise I will be up...is DVR ok?

Amy DeYoung said...

This is awesome! Definitely keep us posted when this will air. Congrats girl!!!

Labels