Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hope in the City

Hey guys!

I absolutely LOVE my church......seriously! We are so in awe of what an amazing community of friends we have found there. Stan and I have both attended Hope in the City since it was founded in 2000 and in 7 short years, we have been so blessed to be a part of such a dynamic, loving, compassionate church!

I am in the middle of an extended photography project for our church and I'm really enjoying going to all the different groups and events that our church has to take pictures. Billy is one of the amazing staff members at HITC and he is totally re-vamping the church website and it's going to be FULL of my pictures! :) I will share the link with you as soon as the new site is up so you can see them all, but for now, I'll share just a few of my favs. :)

Sunday mornings at Hope






You may recognize Clark and Natalie - they are the music pastors at our church and our very dear friends!




Some staff members who are so cute. There are many more staff people, but I just wanted to share a few. :)

Our church pastors, Ron and Janine


Youth pastors Sean and Shannon


Young adult pastors Robin and Billy


Blog celebrities Clark and Nat

5 comments :

annemariephotography said...

What a blessing Stacy.. to have such a strong Christian community.. :)
They must love your pics.

Unknown said...

These are such great pictures! I've heard wonderful things about your church community (of course, it's not as good as my church, but that's not important right now)! ;) Seriously, sounds like a blessed group of believers! Can't wait to see the finished project.

Dennis Bullock said...

It is wonderful to be in such a great community of believers isnt it. Cant wait to see your images on the website.

Anonymous said...

You're so good but God is even BETTER! I love the first picture. That is so cool!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing!!! I love all of your work! You're never going to believe this....I'll send you an email :)

Labels