Sunday, August 19, 2007

I know I've said it a thousand times . . .

but I HAVE to say it again: I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job! :) :)

Right now I'm gearing up for Dianna and Jason's wedding this afternoon and I could not be more excited! These two live in California and though I've never met them face-to-face, I already feel like I know them so well and I cannot wait to share in this awesome day with them. Love is so fun. :)

Thanks again to all of you who have chosen us to shoot your wedding! You have no idea how fun it is for us!

I got up this morning, made coffee and pancakes, and have been having a blast brainstorming some new fun ideas for today! I let Stan sleep in because he's been so tired, so as of now (11am) he is still sleeping!

When he wakes up, we'll get ready, sit down at eat pancakes (yay!), go over our schedule, and fly out of here, no doubt jamming to some pump-up music (we've been favoring Queen as of late) as we drive over to Barton Creek Resort and Spa. :)

Can't wait to share the pictures!

Much love,
Stacy

0 comments :

Labels