Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jason & Dianna's Wedding!

Stan and I had a wonderful time shooting Jason and Dianna's gorgeous wedding and reception at Barton Creek Resort and Spa on Sunday. These two are just awesome together and it was so great to see how in love they were! We had never met them before their wedding day because they live in California, but when we did meet, it was like we were old friends. :) With their family and friends watching on, there was not a dry eye in the house as Jason and Dianna became husband and wife.

Stan and I are so happy with the images we got from their wedding, but I have to brag on Stan a bit here - he did such an awesome job! There is such an advantage to having two photographers - and we like to think there's even more of an advantage to having a husband-and-wife team. :) We've only been shooting together for a few months, but we're really getting the hang of it and loving in! Stan's style is developing so beautifully and I love how it compliments my style.

Anyway, back to Dianna and Jason. :) Here are a few of my favorites from the day. We will be putting together a slideshow of our favorite images of their day and we look forward to sharing that with you soon!











































This 2-year-old flower girl was completely passed out at the end of the night. So what did her parents do? Well, as you can see below, they made the picture a little bit funnier. I guess you can probably only do this to your own kid. :)


16 comments :

Berry Creek Country Club said...

First of all The bride looked beautiful and so skinny....I am super jealous. These pictures are so wonderful, especially the ones with the flower girl.....oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to document that Rachel left her comment approximately 2 minutes after the posting of these pictures. Obviously, Stacy, you need to work faster. Get it together, babe!

katy said...

Beautiful work Stacy and congrats on roping your hubby into shooting with you :) I'm bringing mine along on my next shoot so hopefully he does as well as yours... you got some great images!

Anonymous said...

Haha the flower girl picture with the beer is hilarious. She is going to hate her parents in about 14 years for showing that to her boyfriend!

Kelly Park Photography said...

Stacey...you ROCK!!! These are beautiful!!! I really like the bridal portrait :)

Amy Martin said...

Stacy- these are fantastic! You (AND STAN!!!) did a great job. I love her dress too :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely awesome! Love the flower girl shot.

Jennifer Nichols said...

These are just GORGEOUS! Love the photo of the couple with the lamp in the foreground and love that departure shot! Fab-u-lous!!

Eric Foley said...

Hi Stacey, I love the way you use light in these images, each one is perfect! I love the window shots, you can really get a feel for their love!

Jeff said...

So great! How adorable is the flower girl? What a beautiful bride...nice work Stacy!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that the bride looked/looks beautiful! Stacy and Stan, this is Jason (and Dianna) from Aruba... I can't read the dutch writing that the blog signin request says, so hopefully this gets posted right.

We love the photos you put up already and can't thank you enough for capturing our big day on film.

You guys were creative and fun, professional and accomodating, and we are so pleased to have had you be a part of our wedding. The only regret we have is that we weren't able to catch back up with you guys after our departure b/c we wanted to invite you back to the after party... would've been fun!

We cannot wait to see all the great shots! Thanks again for doing such a great job capturing our day.

Jen E. said...

You know I love these, and you know I am requesting a "What's In Your Bag!" ASAP!! :) You are my newest fave photographer on my top 3 list!!

and, thus, i have TAGGED you :)
http://www.jenleephotographyblog.blogspot.com

CGS said...

Stacy, you do such beautiful photography - you are an incredible artist! You make me wish I had had a formal wedding just so you could have shot it! =)
Meghann

Stacy Cross said...

Yay, Dianna & Jason! I LOVE it when a bride and groom comment - yipee! :) Glad you love them.

Anonymous said...

I loooove these! The clarity of your shots is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com

Labels