Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bob & Catherine's Wedding!

Yesterday Stan and I joined Bob, Catherine, and their closest family and friends for an intimate celebration of their new marriage. It was such a sweet ceremony and reception - and Bob & Catherine are the kindest people. Here's a few of my favorites from the day. :)

Catherine is Canadian, so I thought this background for the shoes was pretty cool






















Bob made wine to give out as gifts to their guests - such an awesome thing!




They played some really fun music at the reception


Bob enjoying his favorite: red velvet cake by Cakes by Kathy (our favorite cake lady!)


A touching toast from the sister of the bride, Maureen


Congratulations, Bob and Catherine! Stan and I loved spending the day with you! Have a great honeymoon. :)


PS - I will be making a completely separate blog post this week with pictures JUST from the flower girl, Catherine's granddaughter. She was so precious and, of course, we had to get grandma some great pictures of her favorite girl!
Coming soon!

4 comments :

Berry Creek Country Club said...

These are Amazing.....where is that church with the Windows.......Stacy, seriously I love these images. I am sooo jealous of your talent!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute! I love the view from that chapel. WOW!

BethLaurren said...

oh my gosh I love the third photo of her in the mirror...these are great!!

Ginger Murray said...

What an incredible church!

Labels