Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog!

Well, this is a little belated, but on November 3rd, my blog turned 1 year old! :)

Why, you may ask, do you care about how old your blog is??

I cannot tell you guys how fun it has been to do this blogging thing over the past year. I remember when I first stared blogging I thought it was so dorky and lame. :) Now, a year later, I LOVE blogging - I love sharing lots of fun business and life stuff with you guys! My friend Andy told me yesterday that he thinks I do a great job of using my blog as a marketing tool, which is a huge compliment and was a big mission of this whole thing, but blogging has become even more than that to me. It has become therapeutic for me - and has helped me to reflect on this past year and think about how I'm progressing towards the things I want to see happen in my life and in my career.

There's something really awesome about being able to read back to what I was doing 3, 6, 12 months ago - the kinds of things that were significant to me, the type of photography work I was producing - and to see how much I've grown in my business and my life! A lot happens in a year, guys!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys SO much for taking an interest in my little world and coming by the blog to see what's going on with me. It means so much to have friends, family, and of course brides and grooms, who care about what's happening in my life. I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again: THANK YOU! Thank you thank you thank you!

And for nostalgia's sake, here's the link to my *First Post* ever on the blog. Look how tiny the pictures are! We've come a long way! ; )

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to...blooooggg
happy birthday to you

congrats on your blogs 1st bday...you crack me up. had fun last night hangin' out with you guys. need to do it again.

Courtney Sprague said...

Happy Blog-day! Here's to many many more!! :)

Anonymous said...

Dang it Eric! I was so gonna do that! :)

Yeah Krissy got the short end of the stick. You are WAY better at this blogging thing now. Keep it up! I don't even want to think about how bored I'd be everyday without checking your blog for updates!

Ginger Murray said...

haha! Those ARE tiny pics!

abcdef said...

Happy Blogiversary! That's a big milestone. I bet as you reflect back, a year flew by for you. I know it did for me.

Jasmine said...

Happy Birthday, Blog! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Berfday from Millie and me!

annemariephotography said...

Happy Birthday to your blog.. Poor girl with the small pictures.. I think you should re-post her images! :)

Schmitt Photography said...

Hey there, i was looking at the first post ever. I found myself staring at the couple thinking, "I know them from somewhere..."

Labels