Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wow. I don't know what to say.

cash advance




Apparently my blog's written content is on par with a Junior High reading level. Niiice.

Honestly, I do keep it pretty simple around here because when I'm blogging, I'm usually in a huge hurry and do not have time to sit and think about something flavorful or profound to say. :) I actually really love to write and would like to incorporate more writing into my blog entries, but I just haven't had time!

So, in the spirit of making my blog "smarter", here's a few vocab words that I am studying in school that I want you to memorize:

1) Agranulocytosis - decreased production of white blood cells
2) Confabulation - making stuff up (for real)
3) Corpus Callosum (oldie but a goodie) - the large bundle of nerves running between the right and left hemispheres of the brain

4 comments :

katy said...

If you check out underneath the little "reading level" icon there's a link to a cash advance loan website... apparently this thing is circulating partly for fun, partly to get lots of people to put a link to a cash advance website on their blog. You could just go back into your post and delete out that link if you don't want to support scummy blog spammers.

And anyways, I think your blog writing style is great :)

Anonymous said...

i like that you chose to describe your writing as seldom "flavorful". I put you at middle-school-level-in-a -special-school-for-gifted-youths level.

Anonymous said...

haha Stan is crazy! I took out the Cash Advance link.

Too bad my 9 month old nephew is writing at a college level and you are rocking middle school. maybe he can tutor you!

Chriselda said...

yeah well.... i followed the link and i'm at the elementary level. but my myspace is a post college grad!

seriously? bwahahaa. if it makes you feel any better, i checked jasmine star's and her is elementary too!

and i am a biology major!
ack!

Labels