Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Michael and Sarah's Wedding!

On Saturday Stan and I drove down to San Antonio to photograph Michael and Sarah's wedding, which was really great! Michael and Sarah are both so laid back and fun to be around - and their family and friends are the same way! :)

The best part of all (other than the fact that they got married!) is that Michael and Sarah decided to see each other before the ceremony so that they could get the family and group pictures over with before the fun began. It was SO incredibly beautiful to get the opportunity to capture their first look at each other as they shared a private moment together.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their wedding day:













The gentlemen


The ladies


















The dancing at this wedding was phenomenal - and you know how much I LOVE dancing!












My favorite part of almost every wedding is when someone comes up to me and says "Hey, we need to take a picture of you - give me your camera!" And then I argue with them saying "Oh, no, don't worry about it . . . nobody wants a picture of me . . . my camera is really hard to operate . . . well . . . okay!" I hand them my camera, knowing this is not going to be pretty, and let them do their best to get a great picture of me. This one is my favorite picture of this kind in a long time:


Thanks to all of you guys that were at Sarah and Michael's wedding! We had so much fun with you all! Since I know many of you are now blog readers (yay!), I hope that you'll leave me a shout-out! :) If you would like to view ALL of the pics from their wedding as soon as they're available, go *HERE* and search for "Michael and Sarah San Antonio". Sign the guest book and you'll be notified when all of the pictures are online - I hope you love them! :)

8 comments :

Jasmine said...

Can someone say SAMPLE ALBUM?!?! :)
That last picture of you is HILARIOUS...I'm still laughing! :D

katy said...

What a gorgeous location! These look straight out of a magazine. Nice work Stacy!

Anonymous said...

You rock my world!! That pic of you is too funny :)

Amy Martin said...

niiiiice! :)

Alison Portis said...

STACY!!!! Oh my goodness...I was looking through the pictures (they are fabulous by the way) and realized that the pastor is my Pastor Jim! He and my brother in law officiated Stoney's and my wedding! CRAZY. It just got me really excited!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful. I can't pick a favorite. I would like to point out that though that last picture taken by a wedding guest is pretty amazing, it in no way rivals the pictures I take with my camera phone. :)

kristin marie said...

Oh, they are all so much fun! I'm quite partial to the last one, too- not only because I'm in it, I swear ;) Can't wait to see the rest!

kristin marie said...

Oh, they are all so much fun! I'm quite partial to the last one, too- not only because I'm in it, I swear ;) Can't wait to see the rest!

Labels