Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Eugenie & Starr: Engaged!

Ah, Eugenie and Starr. Starr and Eugenie. They. Are. Cool.

Actually, I think they're a little too cool to hang out with me, but I am thankful that they do. :) I enjoyed the heck out of these two the other day during their engagement session . . . so much so that I came home beaming. Stan said "Good session, huh?" Yes, it was really good. These two are just SO right together. They really love each other and they know how to make each other laugh, which I know from experience, is very important in marriage! :)

Here's a few pics of these fabulous (Starr said I am allowed to call him fabulous, BTW) people:











And, I hope Starr doesn't kill me for this, but I thought this picture was so funny. :) He's like "Kiss me, girl!"

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the next to last one with the sun. So good Stacy Cross!

Anonymous said...

dude...i love your stuff. you are so talented girl.

Megan said...

Sweet sunset shot!

Labels