Friday, November 16, 2007

Joel and Cari: Engaged!

Wow, what a week! :)

I have blogged every day (TWICE yesterday, BTW), have been feverishly preparing to move out of my home(Wednesday), take an exam (yesterday), leave town for a wedding in Fort Worth (today) and go to South Carolina (Sunday) ALLLL at once! I am thrilled to say I not only survived, but I THRIVED this week - I was so worried that I would not be able to make it emotionally or mentally and I did. Thanks to the Lord. :)

Here's my last blog post of the week and my last post before leaving for Thanksgiving. First, let me say, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you all know that I am thankful for your friendship in this life. Love ya!

Second, I want to say that we are truly ending this week well - with a couple that I absolutely adore and respect so much. Cari and Joel are such amazing people who work with the youth group at their church - and those kids are so lucky to have such wonderful examples of two really beautiful people! I am privileged to be their photographer and I cannot wait for their wedding!

Much love,
Stacy

*UPDATE* - UGH! I am having major problems uploading their pics - there are like 10 here, but only two are showing up! I will work on it! But in the meantime, here's 2 pics! :)



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the squares!

Orange County Wedding Photographer said...

That second shot captured a perfect happy moment! I'm also loving the square patterns behind the lovely couple.

Ginger Murray said...

Yeah, those squares are sweet. Nice background choice!

Cute couple:)

katy said...

Super fun square background... nice work. Hope you're having a great holiday vacation!

Labels