Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Out of the Office

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving my house today and will be out of the office from now until Monday, November 26th. I will have limited access to my email, but will still respond to emails when I can.

We're moving ourselves and all of our stuff out of our house for the remainder of our home remodeling! We will be staying with friends for a few weeks, but this weekend we will leave for South Carolina for a week to be with family for Thanksgiving.

As soon as we return, Stan and I will be shooting Nicole and James's wedding on Saturday the 24th, so that will be fun!

The best way to reach me at this time will be by email, but please have patience with me from now until Friday returning emails, as I am not 100% sure what my internet situation will be. Starting on Saturday, I will not be able to return emails (most likely) at all next week.

Hopefully I will still be able to blog a couple more things before we leave for SC. :)

Hugs,
Stacy

4 comments :

Amy Martin said...

where in SC will you be??? ;)

kelliefinch said...

boo! that means no blogging

Stacy Cross said...

Au contrair! (sp?) I will blog! :) AND I will be in Charleston, Am! :)

Anonymous said...

I might cry! Where is my little friend Buddy going to be????

Labels