Thursday, November 29, 2007

Raul & Carolina: Engaged!

Whew, it has been a busy last few days! I can't even keep up on the blog, but the good new is that there are TONS more portrait sessions, weddings, and fun to blog, so things are going to be hoppin' around here! :)

Speaking of hoppin' . . . Raul was such an amazing sport for these pictures! Literally just days earlier, he had major knee surgery, but he didn't complain even once during our time together - what a champ! These two are terribly cute together and they are also really funny! At the end of our session, they took me over to one of their favorite hang spots - Hills Cafe - to take a few pictures.





My favorite:




Don't ask. :)


Not sure how/why I made this one so big, but why not!

4 comments :

gnet said...

They are such fun & crisp shots..Great Job!++

Anonymous said...

This is Raul and my favorite of the blog pics. Thank you so much for taking the time to hangout with us.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful! I love the bull picture. I mean - every cowgirl riding a bull should have on red high heels, really! They are really cute, great work!

Unknown said...

love those 1st ones by the bridge...your bw conversion is very yummy. Great job!!

Labels