Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sarah and Neil: Engaged!

Stan and I loved our time in South Carolina for Thanksgiving. Every year Grampie rents a huge beach house on James Island and the entire family gets together to enjoy the holiday. Since Grampie met and married Bebe 3 years ago, we have had the joy of sharing this holiday with her entire family, too! This year we were hanging out after our huge Thanksgiving dinner and I saw how gorgeous the beach looked with the sun setting in the distance. So, of course, it was time to grab the camera and get busy! Bebe's granddaughter Sarah had just gotten engaged to Neil, so I figured we might as well do an impromptu Engagement session. I literally whisked them away from the rest of the family and FORCED them to stand in front of my camera. It was, after all, my first beach engagement session, so I went a little crazy! :) Anyway, here are a few fun pics from our spur-of-the-moment engagement session - Congrats, Sarah and Neil! Call me about GA '08! ; )







11 comments :

Anonymous said...

OMG, if they don't hire you for their wedding, they are plum retarded, cuz these are amazing!!! I am so glad you finally got to shoot on the beach!

Anonymous said...

STACY!!! These are so beautiful! Are there more? I would love to buy these from you ASAP. We are starting plans after my finals are done next week and I will be getting in touch with you about being our photographer. You are so talented! Thank you for "forcing" us to take the pictures! Ü

katy said...

How lucky they are to have you as their "impromptu" photographer... these are great! Don't you just love "magic hour" beach light? So gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I think it's safe to say that they're probably stoked that you forced them to take these pics. Gorgeous!!

Jennifer Nichols said...

oops, that last comment was me. I wasn't trying to be sneaky:)

Courtney Sprague said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! You are a photog genius (and inadvertent marketing guru looking at post number 2) ;)

Chelsea Hudson said...

oh man... LOVE the sun and flare here.... LOVE it. AMAZING job Stacy as always!

Jennifer Cherry said...

Hey Miss Stacy,

Words can't describe these pictures. They are awesome. We always enjoy spending Thanksgiving with the Cross family. It's such a blessing that so many of us can come together in place at one time. If Sarah Ann hires you, I know you will do excellent work, but they have time to decide that. I, personally, have to get through being a bridesmaid in Wes's wedding and then be the maid of honor for Sarah's. It's going to be a crazy year.

Love, Jennifer Cherry (BeBe's granddaughter)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love the left one on the last set. Those are great. But... GRAMPIE would NOT approve of those pictures!

r.fuel said...

These are gorgeous, Stacy! They must be ecstatic.

Anonymous said...

Stacy, those are fantastic...shooting on the beach is so much fun. I love your fun laid back style. keep it up girl. talk to you soon.

Eric V.

Labels