Friday, November 03, 2006

Happy Friday, people!

Hello blog friends - I'm so excited about having this blog because you'll get to know what's going on in my mind and all of my bid-ness and, let's be honest, sometimes you just want to share...

Things are great this week - I'm so glad to finally have my new website up -yay! I'm gearing up for the holidays and (shout out to my nursing school buds) getting excited about our much-needed Christmas break. Along with that comes holiday portraits, which I LOVE to do! Let me know if you're interested.

This week I had an engagment session with Chris and Krissy - talk about one HOT couple! They were so fun and I get the added bonus of being good friends with them. I'm going to be one of Krissy's bridesmaids in May (so no picture taking) and I cannot wait! I love them both. Here are a few highlights from their shoot:



0 comments :

Labels