Thursday, November 01, 2007

Kent & Amanda's Wedding!

Stan and I shot Kent and Amanda's insanely fun wedding and reception last Saturday at House on the Hill. Words cannot even begin to describe how hard these people partied! Kent and Amanda asked us to stay an extra hour to capture more dancing shots and it was a really great decision because things got CRAZY! The nice thing about H on the H is that you reserve the whole property for the entire weekend, so all your guests can party all night and stay at the facility. :)

I know that this is a very small sneak peek, but the reality is that we captured such a ridiculous number of pictures from this wedding that I am totally overwhelmed trying to pick favorites! :) I just wanted to share a few that struck me for various reasons. :) Enjoy!

Look at Amanda's crazy gorgeous eyes - WOW.


I love these shots that Stan got of Kent getting ready.






Kent and Amanda's personalities are very fun, carefree, and relaxed so we tried to capture their wedding with this in mind. I love these portraits!


Now this is funny: Stan got this really great picture of me trying to teach the guys how to "be GQ". I had no idea how stupid I looked when I was doing this - somebody really should have stopped me! :)


The party was sooooo fun! We didn't want to leave - and Kent & Amanda didn't want us to leave! They invited us to stay and party with them after we finished shooting, but alas, we had to drive home and get some sleep - we're so old! :)


This couple (just friends) were AMAZING dancers. Tricia was a bridesmaid and she was 100% out of control the whole time on the dance floor - it was very impressive!




Hot stuffs.


Okay, that's it for now! Like I said, just a small sneak peek, but Amanda and Kent: Thanks for having us there - we really enjoyed our time with you and can't wait to share your pictures with you!

* If you were a guest at Kent and Amanda's wedding and would like to see all of their pictures when they become available, simply *CLICK HERE* and search for their names. Sign the guestbook and then you will be notified by email as soon as the pictures are up! *

9 comments :

Jennifer Nichols said...

LOVE these Stacy! What a bunch of cool cats. Love her dress and his suit. You truly captured the spirit of their day. Stacy rocks it yet again!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I love the one with the guy with the Sherrif's star on and you can see the bottom of his shoe. That's funny.

You are amazing, my friend! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

These people are so wonderfully expressive! Good for you, huh, since you are such a precious little goofball?!

Great work, girlfriend!

Stacy Cross said...

Thanks gals! Yall are my friends. :)

Cortney - Stan wants you to know that HE took that picture! :) He also took a few of the others - he's turning into a fabulous little photographer. :)

Ginger Murray said...

haha! I love the shot with you and the guys!

I love the bottom of the shoe shot.
All the dance shots are super fun.

As always, gorgeous pics!!

Anonymous said...

i measure success by how many pics i get on the blog.

Megan said...

I love how you captured dad or officiant's (or ??) expression at the end of the ceremony as they were leaving~such happiness! Oh--and "hotsutff" ain't so bad, either! :)

Amy Martin said...

ooooo... she's got Kate Bosworth eyes! So beautiful!

abcdef said...

Stacy, these are gorgeous! Love the colors and the attitude. You got some great captures.

Labels