Monday, November 12, 2007

Where to begin?

Wow - we have been BUSY with photography stuff lately! It has been so crazy, but so fun, too! There is so much to share with you guys on the blog - where do I begin? Well, here's what's coming up:

1) Highlights from Sarah & Michael's wonderful wedding this weekend in San Antonio

2) Starr and Eugenie's hot little engagement session

3) Ben's 9 month baby pics

4) A video of some of our home makeover action

5) Joel and Cari's beautiful downtown engagement pics

ANNNND - I plan to post ALL of these THIS week to make up for my lack of consistent blogging lately - yay!! :) It will be a fun week and we're gonna start it off with some wedding pictures by tomorrow morning - be sure to check back in each day this week for something fun and new!

Love
Stacy

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

YAY! I can't wait. I thought you had forgotten about us. I almost cried. Buddy too.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait, chica! Me likey that you have tons to post!

Anonymous said...

Stacy,

I have been checking your blog posting a lot lately because of the "out-of-this-world-fantastic" pictures you shot of my daughter Jordan. And I have been sharing the link to this blog liberally among my friends and family.

The thing I really wanted to pass on is that I love getting to know you better through your work. You are so talented and creative, and the quality of your photo-eye is truly amazing. I have received many flattering comments about how gifted you are, and questions about who you are and how I know you (through HITC).

It is so refreshing and exciting to be able to brag about you, and to tell what I know about the stand you and Stan take for others. Thank you for living large in your passion and the work of your hands. It is glorious to see you walking unashamedly along the path of greatness in your craft, and it is a huge testimony to the power and love of the One you serve.

w2

Stacy Cross said...

Wow, Warren. Thank you. I am so so blessed by that.

Labels