Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Photography Gift Cards!

Hey guys!

Well, I wanted to mention this as the holidays are coming up and I have gotten more and more questions about gift cards. :) Stacy Cross Photography Gift Cards ARE available and can be purchased in any amount. Here's a few fun ideas of how they could be used:

1) Family Portraits: Purchase a family portrait session for someone in your family - this way, you get credit for getting them a gift, but you also get to be a part of getting the gift! :)

2) Maternity and Newborn Portraits: Do you know a new mom or mom-to-be? Almost all new moms really want maternity portraits, pictures of their newborn, or family portraits after the baby is born, but as we know, moms aren't that good at taking care of their own wants and needs in those early days! Spoil a new mom by getting her a session for Christmas, her Birthday, or (husbands, listen up!) Valentine's day.

3) Brides and Grooms: Add us to your registry - seriously! A few months ago, I had a bride ask me if she could tell her guests to contact me for gift cards when they ask what the Bride and Groom want. I thought this was brilliant and I now let my brides and grooms know that this is available so that if they want to add pages to their album, a bridal session to their package, or just a little help towards their photography budget, they can get it! And if you list us as one of your registries, people LOVE to feel like they've been a part of helping you capture your memories, so you'll most likely get lots of great stuff with all the credit you get instead of 15 extra sets of dish towels. :)

4) Senior Portraits: Nobody ever knows what to get their senior for graduation, thus resulting in all the copies of "Chicken Soup for the Graduate's Soul" floating around in the world, not being read. :) I pretty much think that a Senior Portrait session is the BEST gift for a graduating senior and they will love it!

5) Boudoir Portraits: Do you know of a bachelorette that really wants to do boudoir pictures for her groom, but is bogged down with wedding planning and hasn't set one up yet? Well, this is an awesome gift to get for a bachelorette party - especially if all of the bridesmaids or party hosts get together to purchase the session for her! Many of you may not even know that I offer these because I never share my boudoir session pictures anywhere on my website or blog. However, I do have several examples I can show you if you're a bride-to-be or married lady! :)

So, if you are interested in more information, just email me and I'll be happy to send you some info! stacy@stacycross.com

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Can we get a gift card to just hang out with you??
See you this afternoon!!!

-KB!

Labels