Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Matt & Dana: Engaged!

Yesterday I had a wonderful time shooting two engagement sessions with two fantastic couples! First up are Matt & Dana, who were really fun to hang out with. I am very much looking forward to shooting their wedding on April 12th! Dana is a faithful blog reader, so I am so thrilled to share these with you and to see how she loves being in the spotlight! Be sure to leave her lots 'o love, please! She is just the coolest.

Here are a few of my favorites. :)













My personal favorite:


Some fancy car action!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I think the last one is my favorite. I like the foot pop!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable. Tell Dana I love her shoes! The last one is def my fave. Good work, Cross!

Megan said...

I second the love of the polka-dot shoes! Too cute! My fav is the one in front of the door. Stacy, you always do such a great job! I love stalking your blog! :)

Jennifer Nichols said...

Last one's my fav too! Beautiful couple, beautiful photos.

Labels