Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Chris & Heidi's Wedding!

It never failed. Each time I saw Heidi laugh, smile, cry, or speak, I immediately turned to look for Chris because I knew his eyes would be adoringly set on her every move. It was so beautiful to see how deeply Chris is in love with his bride. And Heidi loves Chris, too. The way she would so naturally rest her head under his chin or place her hand on the small of his back showed, in a subtle way, her true and unconditional love for her groom.

Stan and I loved every single moment of their wedding and reception. As usual (and we realize this is a good problem!), there were far too many awesome moments captured to pick a reasonable amount of favorites. I know that I am about to post a ton of pictures, but believe me, there are many more really great ones where these came from! :)

I also have to take a moment and give Stan yet another "shout-out". He is the most wonderful husband and friend in the world and now he is also the most incredible 2nd shooter. Not to toot our horn, but we really do make an awesome team! We were looking over our pictures last night and we were so excited to see that I had taken a picture of this moment between Chris and Heidi that was really cool and then the very next picture that Stan took was of the crowd's reaction to what they were seeing and it was priceless! We never could have gotten both of those moments at the same time without all the practice, patience, and work that Stan has put into being the best compliment to me while we are shooting. Stan is literally great at everything he tries, and I am so proud to say that he is great at photography, too!


Here's just a few of my many, many favorites from the day!













My favorite picture of the entire day (and maybe my entire life!) during communion:


















Okay, I LOVE the look on this kid's face during the garter. He's like "Ewwwwww!"




Now I am going to share a few of my favorites from the short time that Heidi and Chris and I had together right after their reception ended. Everyone left and Heidi and Chris had the limo driver come back so that we could do about 10 minutes of portraits, since I assured them that I could give them some awesome pics if they just gave me 10 minutes. See what just a little time can do? :)















* If you were a guest at Chris and Heidi's wedding and would like to see all of their pictures when they become available, simply *CLICK HERE* and search for their names. Sign the guestbook and then you will be notified by email as soon as the pictures are up! *

12 comments :

Chelsea Hudson said...

thanks for the comment Stacy! we really are excited... but my emotions are all over the map these days thinking of what we are leaving behind us here! Its been a wonderful time in our lives to say the least... but we are so looking forward to the new adventures ahead as well! Would love to meet you someday as we come through the hill country!

AWESOME job, as always, with this wedding! love the detail shot of the bride putting on makeup! Sweet shot!

Jasmine said...

you're amazing. well, you AND stan are amazing! ;) GREAT job as usual!

Ginger Murray said...

incredible, stacy... fantastic job!

I love the detail shots, the mascara shot (which is creatively a detail shot!) and their "exit" photo with the flower petals being tossed at them!

PS... The Unit is on tonight! You should watch it!

Amy Martin said...

What a beautiful location! Yay for you and Stan :)

katy said...

What a beautiful set of photos. I love the flower girls in the wagon... so cute! And the bride getting ready shot is pretty sweet too. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stac and Stanley! I LOVE one where they are leaving the reception. The flower petals are floating in the air. Beautiful! And every single one of the after the reception bridal session are AMAZING. What a beautiful location.

GREAT JOB once again!

I'm Kristen said...

Goodness! Beautiful pictures!
You did a wonderful job :D

Anonymous said...

I love your favorite too! Where was this wedding??? I can't figure it out!

annemariephotography said...

stacy..you rock! :)
these are so stinkin fabulous!!

Megan said...

Lovely! What great stuff especially considering how much full sun you were dealing with!

Now and Then Photography said...

these are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl, simply beautiful! Looking at your photos makes me feel as if I was there!

Labels