Friday, October 05, 2007

Clifton & Lindsey: Engaged!

I had so much fun with these two yesterday and I was so honored that they asked me to shoot their engagement pictures! Lindsey and I have been friends since waaay back in college and it is so awesome to see this girl in love! She is so beautiful and intelligent and just classy, so it was no surprise that she found a fabulous guy! The funny thing is, Clifton and I had several classes together in college at UT and I always thought he was a really cool dude. NEVER did it ever occur to me that these two would get together one day, but now that I see it, they are PERFECT for each other!

Stan and I are really sad we won't be able to make it to their wedding, but Stan is a groomsman in a wedding in Fort Worth that same day, so we will have to miss it. Clifton and Lindsey - our hearts will be filled with happiness and we'll be thinking about you guys all day! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to share in the joy of your joining together!

















I knew the second that I took this picture that it would be my favorite. I LOVE this moment. How sweet are these two??

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the light through the trees. Can't pick a favorite. Impossible! :)

Steve Colwill said...

Great imagery! I especially like the first one, the 'diving-board-ish' black and white, and the one toward the last of her in his lap. The diving board one has a lot of really good composition elements, and looks like it was planned out--nice one for sure!

Ginger Murray said...

Don't you love when you're looking through the camera and you click the shutter and you just KNOW it was exactly the type of shot you wanted to get, and it will be so perfect?? It's just a great feeling! It just makes you smile!

I love them all. Period.

Megan said...

I'm with you...the last one is SO sweet (and I love the background)...but they are all beautiful! Such wonderful colors!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Agree with Steve on the composition on the "diving board" shot. Love it! And the colors and emotion you capture is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Stacy--

You may want to start advertising on the United Methodist clergy page! Between Clayton and me and Clifton, you've almost got all of the engagements in our conference wrapped up! Outstanding work as always...

Stacy Cross said...

Ooooh, Cynthia! I miss you, girl! Thank you SO much - your comment means a ton! It didn't even occur to me that you guys were all from the same 'hood! How cool! :)

Labels