Monday, October 01, 2007

2008 Weddings!

I know it's crazy, but yes, it's true - my 2008 wedding calendar is almost completely full!!! I never expected it to fill up this quickly, but I'm thankful. :) Because I value having time to devote to each of my couples, I only shoot a maximum of 30 weddings a year and as of today I only have a few dates left until I hit that limit!

SOO, if you are trying to decide if you want me and my fabulous Stan to shoot your wedding, then please get in touch with me asap, so we can chat about it! Also, because of how quickly things are going, I cannot hold any dates without a contract and retainer. When I receive the contract and retainer from you, THAT is when you are officially booked and I will let you know that I got it! I just needed to be clear about that so that we don't accidentally miss the opportunity to work together! :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

stacy i'm calling you tomorrow!! to book 6/28/08!!! -kate foster

Stacy Cross said...

Hahaha - Awesome Kate - I'm looking forward to it! :)

Labels