Sunday, October 07, 2007

I am WAY too excited about this!

As we browsed the isles of Barnes & Noble, several intriguing titles caught my eye, but not anything that I wanted to take home. We were on our way out the door when I noticed a HUGE table full of 2008 weekly planners, highlighted with a beam of light from the heavens above (okay, maybe not the light part). Immediately my heart began to pound as I quickly made my way to the table full of an organizational freak's dream come true. How could they possibly already have these out?!

Just the other day I thought to myself, "Gee, I'd really like to have a 2008 planner now, but I still need my 2007 one, so I guess I'll just have to wait. Besides, the 2008 ones are probably not out yet anyway." WRONG!

As if it weren't enough that I had the pick of my choice of a large variety of fabulously-colored 2008 weekly planners, these 2008 planners turned out to be 18-month planners, so I can start using it NOW! AND it only cost me 6 bucks! People, you cannot beat that deal! I am THRILLED, to say the least!

Check out my fine, clean, new planner - I have already started filling it in and I am loving it! If you love keeping a planner like I do, you need to immediately get yourself to Barnes and Noble and pick one out - you can thank me later! :)

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

i'm glad somebody other than me used the term "organizational freak."

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhh! I spent a week looking for a 2008 calendar. I am VERY picky about my calendar but the one you got looks perfect. I like weekly but it has to be the right size. I bought one but it's not spiral bound - more like book binding and I paid $20 for it! I'm SO going to Barnes and Nobles. Good call!

Anonymous said...

I need a new planner too.

Ginger Murray said...

I was actually going to get a new calendar at the store today, too!
It's about that time!

Labels