Monday, October 08, 2007

Alisa & John's Wedding!

On Saturday Stan and I went out to Austin Riverboats to shoot Ali & John's sunset wedding. Here's a few of our favorite shots from the day!


Ali was so relaxed and cheerful as she got ready for her big night!


She wore her grandmother's gorgeous pearls - the same ones her mom wore at her wedding.




This girl has a great sense of style - check out her "something blue"!


John eagerly awaiting his lovely bride.


There was quite a bit of whispering and giggles from the front during the ceremony! :)












Dad tore up the dance floor - he was a maniac of a dancer!!


7 comments :

Amy Martin said...

Sweet shoes! Great shots lady!

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the blue shoes. Way to go S-Cross (both of you!)

I'm sure Buddy had a hand (paw) in that as well, by giving you his love before you went! So way to go B-Cross too!

katy said...

Nice work Stacy! I love the bouquet shot and those shoes are so much fun.

ps... haven't visited the blog in a while (checking it through a reader) the new layout looks fabulous!

Ginger Murray said...

Love all the different angles captured in that first photo! Because of the mirrors, it makes it so interesting!

Do you shoot with a 5D?
I'm looking for someone who does so i can see how the images turn out... I'm looking into getting one.

Berry Creek Country Club said...

These are so great....I love the shoes. That is a great idea....its totally going on my blog!

Unknown said...

Stacy, you are the absolute bomb! I knew from the engagement photos that the wedding shots would be awesome. Your were a total pleasure to work with, as was Stan. The dynamic duo!
Thanks for capturing the "real Ali and John" in these photos. I can't wait to see the whole collection!
Laurie

Stacy Cross said...

Thanks everyone! :) Your comments are so fun to read! Laurie - no YOU are the bomb! I am so glad you love them - you were one of the best parts of the whole day for me. :)

Labels