Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Austin & Shanan: Engaged!

Another fun time, another great couple. :) They'll be getting married next February and I cannot wait (and I can't wait for that Feb weather - whew!) Thanks for a great afternoon, guys! Here's just a sneak peek of their pics.















* FYI * - Whenever I post pictures from a wedding or portrait session, I always pick out MY favorites - the ones that speak to me the most artistically. There are always plenty of facing-the-camera, standard lovey-dovey engagement pictures, but I prefer pictures that really show the emotions and true personalities of my subjects, so that's what I put on the blog! :)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

the last one is my favorite. hands down. you're so good.

Jillian Kay said...

i am so insanely inspired by you! love love love your light & color, just gorgeous!

Jennifer Nichols said...

last one's my fav too. you really captured the love between these two. beautiful!!

Erin said...

love the last one as well - such a great moment.

Megan said...

Awwwww, how sweet! The last one is wonderful~the colors & the mood, but I also like the playfulness of the hammock!

Ginger Murray said...

Last one is my fave too.
All so good.

I love her shirt!

Labels