Thursday, October 04, 2007

Eliza and Daddy

Rob called me last week with a plan to surprise his wife for their beautiful daughter's first birthday: to have portraits made of he and Eliza together to give to Sarah to celebrate the first year of their new family. I loved this idea and knew that I wanted to be a part of it, so Rob, Eliza, and I met at Auditorium Shores yesterday afternoon and had a great time getting some really lovely pictures of the two of them. I cannot wait to hear about Sarah's reaction when she sees these! Thanks Rob for allowing me the privilege to document your love for your daughter - it warmed my heart so much!







She's a city girl. :)












5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ummm that is about the sweetest thing EVER! She is going to love them.

I really love the pictures by the water. Let us know what she says!

Jennifer Nichols said...

These are wonderful Stacy! That's going to be a very happy mama.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet daddy! That is one lucky little girl and one very lucky mommy...they hit the jackpot and you did a fab job capturing their relationship!

Ginger Murray said...

What a thoughtful idea!

I love the last black and white photo... and of course they're all beautiful, though!

Megan said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Labels