Thursday, January 31, 2008

Unkie Stan and Auntie Taytee


Man! Stan and I have NO good pictures of the two of us together! This is why I can't wait until we're in San Diego in June, when the fabulous Jeff & Erin will be shooting some pictures of us. Seriously. This is rediculous. Everytime we take a picture, it's a self-portrait, so my face and neck are all scrunched back like this and then Stan (God bless him) ALWAYS makes a funny face! I can't wait until there's someone in front of the camera who can say "you guys look like idiots". :)

One reason I really love Engagement pictures is because couples tell me ALL the time that they have no good pictures of the two of them together and I love getting the chance to make that happen for them!

Anyway, this is a picture from our nephew Ben's 1st Birthday party this weekend. The whole fam was in town (except Stan's dad who was sick as a dog - get well soon Stan III!) and it was sooo fun! More fun pics coming . . . sometime. ; )

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Maybe Stan should take the picture since he has longer arms. Hmmm!

Rachel said...

when are you going to san diego?? I seriously heart your photography and want to see you!

Unknown said...

i like the 'caution' tape. looks like the photo was taken by a crime scene

tyler

Kelly Park Photography said...

You will love San Diego :) Can't wait to see your pictures!

Pink Sun Drops said...

I think you guys are adorable in all your pictures! How fun it will be to have "professional" photos of you though. Do you have that remote picture taker thing on your camera? Maybe you could start taking your own professional photos too : ) .

Labels