Friday, January 25, 2008

Garrett & Rebecca's Wedding!

Rebecca and Garrett have such an incredible connection. I loved watching the way the looked at each other and the subtle, quite moments of affection that they shared. As they stood together, mingling with family members, Garrett would softly place just the tips of his fingers on the back of Rebecca's neck and lovingly trace the path down the length of her arm. Rebecca would make her way to the other side of the room to greet another guest, but not without stopping to gently nuzzle her new husband's cheek on her way. Love is a wonderful thing!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from Garrett and Rebecca's awesome wedding! I actually was the assistant photographer at this particular wedding because my dear friend Kellie from Anne Marie Photography asked if I could tag along! :) I was delighted to be a part of it and I truly enjoyed every minute!

Look at this gorgeous couple!


Their first look. :)




I love this picture of Rebecca's mom and dad walking her down the isle.


Kellie let me play with her 15/2.8 lens. Mmmmmmm. Loved it! And I also like this picture because you can see ME! :)


There always needs to be a funny point in every wedding - it's a must!



Some of God's good light!



These people were incredible dancers!


A little bit softer now. :)


Love this moment.

2 comments :

.E. said...

These are wonderfully done..

Anonymous said...

I favorite one is....ALL of them!

Beautiful!

Labels