Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Marcus & Jennie's Wedding!

What an AWESOME time we had a Marcus and Jennie's wedding! We LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these guys (sorry if my enthusiasm for my brides and grooms is annoying to anyone - too bad - I love them!) and spending the whole day with them was just great.

When I showed up to the wedding, Jennie asked me something about if I like them as much as Eugenie and Starr- this made me laugh so hard! I assured her that I loved she and Marcus just as much as Eugenie & Starr (but barely! ;) ) which is HUGE because I really love Eugenie and Starr! :)

All I know is that the beginning of 2008 has been REALLY good to us. The two weddings we shot this month were a DREAM to be a part of and we just can't wait for more! :) Having said that, we have a month, which is kind of unheard of for us, before our next wedding! This will be a good break for me to catch back up on blogging (sorry for my negligence) so expect to hear a lot from me over the next few weeks. :) I have a couple of weddings and portrait sessions to blog so stay tuned!

Anyway - back to Jennie and Marcus! Jennie and I knew each other in college through our mutual best friend, Meredith. Meredith was the maid of honor in MY wedding and last weekend, she was one of Jennie's maids of honor (she had one maid and one matron). It was very fun to see quite a few familiar faces from college!

Here are a few of my favs from the day!








Jennie & Marcus decided to see one another before the wedding so that they could save time between their ceremony and reception. This is a GREAT idea - feel free to email and ask me why! ; ) This is the moment when Jennie & Marcus saw each other for the first time!

This is what it looks like when you have TWELVE bridesmaids and TWELVE groomsmen! :)








That's Meredith giving a toast. Isn't she lovely? :) She and Tami were fabulous maid-trons of honor together!


Marcus's dance with his mom was soooooo emotional! I don't think there was a dry eye in the house!




This dude was off the chain!


Here are some beautiful portraits of just Marcus and Jennie. When you see each other before the wedding, we have time to make this happen! :)



The next couple of images are the ones I almost got kicked out of Villa Antonia for taking. I had Jennie and Marcus climb up on this cliff/wall thing that was pretty high and kind of scary. The coordinator came out in a panic (understandably) and asked that they get down. Oops. :) Well, we got what we needed!


My absolute favorite picture of the day:

12 comments :

kelliefinch said...

hey..fabulous pics friend! but, of course you already know that.

also, i know tami very very well!! she is a good friend of mine! :)
tami, if you see this..email me!!!!!!!!!!
kelliefinch@gmail.com

Amy Martin said...

You're fabulous :) These are great!!! I love the pop of pink details in the winter months... such a great happy color!

LOOVE the last three photos :)

Kelly Park Photography said...

These are beautiful. Love the emotion that you capture :)

Jennifer Nichols said...

These are amazing!! Those pics were totally worth getting in trouble for:) Gorgeous!!!

Jeff said...

Your favorite pic of the day is my favorite pic of the day - absolutely breathtaking :) Nice work Cross.

Anonymous said...

I know it's lame to always say that they are great but you seriously amaze me EVERY TIME I see your pictures. That place is beautiful. Looks like a fun wedding. 12 bridesmaids!

Anonymous said...

love them all. fantastic job Stacy! I also love it when the bride and groom see each other before hand...cracks me up that you got busted...I can see (name omitted) getting after you about that.

Schmitt Photography said...

Preach on Sister, to all brides and grooms: Please see each other before the ceremony, it lets us do our job and create wonderful images for you when we have the two things we need, Light and Time.

Doing this will not doom your marriage, just let you actually spend some time with each other on such a whirlwind day.

Sorry, Tyler

.E. said...

WOW.. thats like the hugest bridal party I have ever seen.. incredible.. and these images are all wonderful

Tracy said...

Hi Stacy,

These pictures are GORGEOUS! And, it is so wonderful how you post them so quickly after the ceremony. I was eagerly awaiting the sneak preview and can't wait to see the full set of pictures. It was a great blessing meeting you and your husband and please let us know if you're ever out in Boston to visit Meredith.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gorgeous images here!

Anonymous said...

Fab job, chica! I am shooting there in April, but I am sure you won't be available AGAIN to hang out! Our darned schedules never match up and it makes me sad. =(

Labels