Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Goodbye 2007, Welcome to 2008!

Wow. I practically want to lay flat on the floor, face to the ground, and cry my eyes out over what an over-the-top, blessings-filled 2007 we had. It's deeply humbling to think of where we were, both personally and professionally, just one year ago, but we are overwhelmingly thankful for where God has brought us this year.

Though there are not words to tell you how thankful we feel, we just wanted to extend our greatest appreciation to all of our family, friends, and clients for the relationships we have with you and the love that you've shown us in 2007. We are SO excited about 2008! Stan and I are both hoping to use this year to give, give, give - especially in light of all that we've been given this past year (and our whole lives, for that matter!) AND to work on ways to love and serve everyone in our lives more fully this year.

It is my commitment that this attitude of giving will overflow into every area of my personal and professional life. For this reason, I would like to announce that the BLOG is getting some fun new things in '08 - hooray! :)

To show our appreciation for all of our clients and photographer friends, we are planning on making the BLOG a blast this year - complete with contests, games, and REAL, FABULOUS prizes!!!

Look for our first contest of 2008 coming in the next couple of weeks! If you are or have ever been a client of ours (portraits, weddings, etc.) you won't want to miss this - the prize is AWESOME! :)

All of that to say, WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU.

And we thank you for a wonderful 2007 and look forward to spending 2008 with you! Many blessings to all of you this year and always.

Stacy & Stan

PS - Here's a video that our friend JoAnn shot of us at Brian & Kim's New Years Eve party. The video begins with Stan and I posing for what we thought was a picture, but then finding out that we were being video taped. There's no sound and it's really dark, but you know what a couple of goof balls Stan and I are already anyway, so this is just kind of fun! :)

7 comments :

Jeff said...

I'm the first one to comment! Do I win a prize? J/k - Happy 2008!

Stacy Cross said...

Yes you do! My continued friendship! Congrats.

Pink Sun Drops said...

That video is so hilarious! I think it's sooo funny when people "pose" for videos and this was the best! Cameras need a blinking red light nowadays so people know they're being recorded.

Amy Martin said...

Happy 2008 Stacy and Stan!!!

Ginger Murray said...

ah hahahaha!

I have a funny video from new years eve... on my point and shoot... and I don't know how to get it off.. I've only tried photobucket video uploading. We'll see if I can figure it out.
Point and shoots are so complicated!!! haha:)

Anonymous said...

Ya'll are nut balls! Happy New Years! I'm sure Buddy meant to send his love to all his friends too, he just forgot!

katy said...

Happy New Year!!

Labels