Monday, January 07, 2008

Starr & Eugenie's Wedding

Starr & Eugenie's wedding was one of the very best weddings we have EVER been a part of! We loved every minute of it! It is always so refreshing to be a part of a wedding where, not only are the bride and groom completely in love, but all of their family and friends love one another so much! It was so fun watching Eugenie and Starr greet each of their guests in the receiving line. These two were tremendously gracious to everyone who came to their wedding and there was not a person in the place who wasn't smiling all night! It was such a huge joy to be there to share that with them. :)

As I was going through their pictures, I was going nuts because there are SOOOOOOOOOO many great moments from Saturday night and it was killing me to try and decide which ones I wanted to post. :) I finally gave up and picked just a few of my favorites, though I have many many more!

Lauren and Gina from 2 Dine 4 did a great job coordinating this awesome wedding. There was not ONE detail that was overlooked. It was actually also one of the prettiest weddings I've ever been to. Man - if this 1st wedding of 2008 is any indication of things to come, I am excited!! :)

Starr and Eugenie are in Italy right now on their honeymoon (I know - how fabulous!) but I hope they'll get a chance to come by the blog to see their sneak peek. :) If you guys do see this - thanks again so much for having Stan and I there with you. We had a wonderful time documenting this incredible day!

The Texas Women's Federation Mansion was decorated SO beautifully


Before the ceremony, while Eugenie was waiting for everything to begin, she practiced the dance moves she and Starr had learned for their first dance with her sister Michelle. :)


I love this pic that Stan got because you can tell what a rock star Starr really is. :)










10 comments :

Anonymous said...

There are five pictures in the middle that won't load but those are great! I love all the flowers and her dress is beautiful!

Amy Martin said...

pretty pretty! That location is gorgeous!!!

Courtney Sprague said...

Beautiful, Stacy! What a gorgeous couple with some fabulous wedding photos to boot!

Eric Foley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric Foley said...

Hi Stacy, WOW, these images are stunning! I love the first one, looks like it's right out of a mag! Just out of curiosity, what are you shooting with?

Chip said...

Great shots Stacey! You captured the emotion from that day!

Ginger Murray said...

Yeah, wow! Beautiful location!

My favorite shot is the one of them by the curtains... Pretty backdrop for a good lookin couple!

Jasmine said...

Goodness, I totally missed your blog while I was on vacation...love it! :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow, stunning as always! You're images always give me warm fuzzies!

~amanda reynolds

.E. said...

Brilliant really awesome work

Labels