Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photographer Appreciation Day

Yesterday must have been Photographer Appreciation Day and everyone forgot to tell me!

I was so humbled yesterday when I went to the mail and received a really sweet Thank-you note from Crystal and Kevin for the engagement guestbook I made them. No- thank YOU for choosing me as your photographer and hiring me to do fun things like make guestbooks! :)

THEN I got home from a meeting last night to find a HUGE package from 1-800-Flowers and it was from Starr and Eugenie!! I couldn't believe it! They are in ITALY on their honeymoon and they thought of ME! I was so blessed.

I cannot tell you how just simply working with such thoughtful and gracious people makes my job SO incredible. I mean, I LOVE my job! I am so lucky to get to hang out with the coolest people on the greatest days of their lives! What a gig, man!

Crystal, Kev, Eug, and Starr -

Thank you so much for thinking of me! I don't know if it really was Photographer Appreciation Day, but I felt very loved and appreciated!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Every day is Stacy Cross day in my calendar! :)

Anonymous said...

uhhhh...it wasn't photographer appreciation day...it's cuz you rock!!

Labels