Thursday, January 10, 2008

Schmitt Family Fun

When Tyler Schmitt asked me if I would take his family's portraits I was thrilled and so honored that he would think of me! I knew, after all, that the Schmitts are the cutest ever, so this would be really fun. Well, I had no idea that when I showed up to shoot their pictures, I would suddenly feel like I was in kindergarten, holding a camera, and having NO idea what I was doing! It's amazing how taking portraits of a professional photographer can turn you into a mushy mess. :) Somehow I got it together a got some great pictures of this beautiful family and had a really fun time with them!

Here are a few of my favorites from our time together . . .

Brand new baby Palmer was a hoot to shoot!


Cutie Georgia and Mom


The whole fam!



As I was editing these pictures, I was trying to imagine what it would be like to have Tyler as your dad! :) All I can say is that Georgia is constantly giggling and flying around - fun!



Oh my gosh. Olivia is such a great mom. She's so fun and she plays with her kids so well! She and Tyler make an incredible team!




Big sister Georgia with little Palmer - she's not totally into loving him "gently" yet. It's still really fun to hit him and tug on him. :)


Itsn't Georgia so beautiful?


Poor Palms. Life is rough when you're forced to wear a hat with pom poms on it.


Cute. Cute. Cute!

13 comments :

Berry Creek Country Club said...

Ok Number 1
I love the little ones outfits....they are so freaking cute. Number 2 I know you guys always want Children to smile, but those pictures where the little one is crying are tooooooo cute!

Dennis Bullock said...

Stacy these are great. I think you did them proud and kids are wonderful. I especially like Palmers hat...I think I need one for myself.

Melissa Prendergast said...

What cute kids!! Thease are great Stacy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know Tyler and Olivia...those are some great shots of them chica. I first met Tyler at an art show we were both in about 4-5 years ago...small world. great job!

Anonymous said...

Those are great. Palmer is completely not into this whole picture taking thing. It could be the ear flap hat but I'm not sure! :) They are really cute. I LOVE the one where Georgia is flying through the air. That's SO cool!

kmac said...

Stacy, your photography continues to amaze me. I met you a few months back in Starbucks (Great Hils) and I've been following your blog ever since. I check it literally every day and thoroughly enjoy your updates. It has become a regular highlight of my day. Thank you for your beautiful work - it is an inspiration! Krista McCaleb

Olivia said...

Stacy, these are BEAUTIFUL! I'm sitting here staring at the screen trying to put together an appropriate comment for how much I love these. I'm speechless (and teary...I started doing that after baby #2). Thank you SO MUCH! I can't wait to add some of these to our family photo wall. You've made our decision as to which to add very difficult.

Erin said...

Sooooo precious! The pom-poms are awesome! You should get Stan a hat like that. You think he'd get all fussy faced and cry too?

Jennifer Nichols said...

These are wonderful Stacy! I'm sure the the Schmitt's are thrilled!!
Tyler and Olivia, y'all sure do make some cute babies:)

Kelly Park Photography said...

Stacy, these are great! You captured the family well :)

Now and Then Photography said...

These are great! I might need you to take my family photos soon.

Anonymous said...

Jeff and I just looked through these and we cannot wait until the baby in the photo is Reese! These are SO CUTE! I love Palmer's faces - hilarious! Georgia is the cutest thing too. Love the one that would have been the perfect holiday card but little Miss Georgia is picking her nose!

Tyler and Olivia are too cute together. I am glad you got some photos of just them ;)

Katie Astoria said...

AWWWW! I'm teary-eyed! Those photos are just fabulous! I know T & O are thrilled with them. :) What a lovely family they make.

Labels