Friday, January 04, 2008

Justin & Andrea: Engaged!

Awww. These two. Too cute for words. :)

I know Andrea has probably hit the "refresh" button on her browser 100x a day for the past several days, so I hope this brings some relief! :)

Andrea and Justin were a BLAST - an absolute JOY to photograph. They are so funny and beautiful! Anyway, I know I say that kind of thing a lot when I'm talking about my couples but it is ALWAYS true! I am the luckiest person in the world to get the couples I do!

We shot their fabulous engagement session in Houston, which was fun because I got the opportunity to try out 3 brand new spots in a place I don't normally shoot engagement sessions, and for Justin and Andrea, I scoped out some places on Rice University campus. We had a great time!

An & Justin - I hope you love these! You two are wonderful!!!

Love
Stacy






This is the type of shot I would normally just delete because it's so out of focus, but I LOVE this picture - I love them movement, the energy, and the joy it shows!





One of my favorite engagement pictures ever!


14 comments :

katy said...

Oh my gosh... Rice? My school? My home for 6 years?! Go Owls! Haha.

Brings back the good times... and you did an amazing job capturing this couple. So cute and lovely! Nice work Stacy!

Erin said...

Awww, so cute! I love love love the candids. Way to capture those sweet "in-between" moments :)

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} said...

So CUTE!! I shot there at the Rice campus a couple of months ago. Isn't it fun to travel (even if it's just down the road a little?)

Great work friend!!
XOXO, Sarah Q

Anonymous said...

I honestly think these are your best EVER! I love the out of focus picture and EVERY one of the dressy pictures are amazing. You rock!

Jeff said...

I absolutely love the very first image, on the left with him leaning against the tree. Everything is perfect about that image, everything! Well done!

Chip said...

Super great shots! You can feel the energy between them!

Amy Martin said...

Stacy! These are fab!!! I looove the first horizontal pic! I love the energy in them... such a cute couple :) Rock it out, girl!

Jennifer Nichols said...

Gosh, could they be any cuter?!? These are amazing. Loooove that light coming through the moss. Fabulous!!

BethLaurren said...

ohhh I love this shoot!!! They are a beautiful couple!!

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing set and they look like they were having such a good time

Megan said...

They are a really cute couple! They look so genuinely happy! Great locations, too (as usual).

Megan said...

They are a really cute couple! They look so genuinely happy! Great locations, too (as usual).

Shara Lana said...

Very Nice! Love them all! BRAVO!

Anonymous said...

I've known Justin and Andrea for a long time and your pictures capture their spirit and energy perfectly! Your work is amazing! My partner and I are local to the Houston area if you're ever down here for a shoot and need ideas feel free to contact us!

Labels